Appointment Only – As we set-up, all in clinic appointments must be booked directly through All Intensions, Please Call 470-549-5131
Home visits available on request- All Intensions Massage will arrive fully prepared with plinth, oil, PPE. We only require space, I will provide towels. Please incorporate Temp checks before each appointment, and that I will always have a masks.
Corporate appointments can be arranged for your team/office, parties, picnics and events to have regular monthly treatments, chair massage, posture assessments, advice and exercise to help maintain well-being and performance. This can be at our clinic or mobile to you, if appropriate.
All touched surfaces and equipment are disinfected between appointments. Disposable, single-use, face cradle covers. The table is sanitized and disinfected after each use. Your therapist will arrive with recent temperature documented and will also take clients temp and i will be wearing PPE.
We ask you to please adhere to the following rules:
- Make payment before your appointment. Cashless payments can be made in the clinic.
- You must wear a face mask/ face covering when in the building and throughout the duration of your appointment.
- Please arrive at your appointment no more than five minutes before your appointment
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in the toilet facility outside the reception/ clinic door or clean your hands with hand sanitizer before you enter the clinic. Hand sanitizer is freely available inside the clinic.
- Maintain a 1+ meter distance from anyone else in the waiting area/reception. Maintain a 1+ meter distance from your clinician for the parts of your session that are possible to do so.
Please do not attend the clinic if:
- You have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days
The HHS currently advises the main symptoms of Covid-19 are:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
We will go through detailed medical case history, then move onto examinations that may involve you doing some active movements for them to see. Your therapist will create a treatment plan for you and may also be given exercises, stretches or lifestyle changes to do at home. This program will have photos, videos and explanations of each exercise so that you can always refer back to it if needed. We are always on hand to contact via phone or email if you need any assistance.
As with any healthcare appointment, it may be necessary for you to dress down so the therapist can assess your body movement. We suggest wearing clothing, such as shorts and a t-shirt, that will enable us to work effectively.
All Intensions Massage will make a working diagnosis and discuss a tailored treatment plan for you. We can offer a wide range of techniques that may involve: Soft/Deep tissue massage, exercise rehabilitation, active/passive stretching, PNS, trigger point, and NMT. After having your personalized treatment, you will receive an at-home exercise and advice program to follow. This will help you manage your pain and wellness between appointments.